Wow, I’m so thrilled (and really late)!!
Sarah over at The Pretty Pickle truly honored me with this:
Holy Smokes, I’ve never gotten one of these before, so thanks so much, Sarah!! Of course, me being such a procrastinate-er, I’m just now sitting down to write about it (two weeks late). Sooooo, here’s the thank-you and pass-it-on post.
The rules of this lovely award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger
Award to your post.
(I just copied and pasted from Sarah’s post)
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
So…here you go:
1. I’m a shoe hound. My favorite store is DSW, and I’ve been a premier member now for the 3rd year in a row (that only means that I spend more $$ there than I should).
2. I don’t do Facebook. Oh, I have a profile and everything, I just don’t log on.
3. I play a LOT of tennis.
4. I just finished my first round of P90X. WOW, love it, and I’ll be doing it again come January. I highly recommend it.
5. I live in Atlanta (northern ‘burbs) with my DH of 20 (!) years and two middle school aged kids.
6. I used to be a pharmacist, but when my kids were born, I “retired”. I’ve never regretted that decision.
7. I’m in such awe of all of you bloggers that can have popular blogs. Good writing is a gift, and I don’t seem to have it. Oh, I can throw a few words on the page and get my point across, but to do it with flourish, humor, etc; now, that’s a talent. Kudos to all of you who do it so well. I appreciate the amount of time and work that goes into it. I follow a good number of your blogs, although I’m mainly a lurker, just reading and enjoying.
The 10 nominees that I had in mind to pass this to have already received this award by those that can get their act together and do things in a more timely manner than me.
Okay, now back to sewing. Currently, I’m working on Vogue 8825 using some slinky from stash. I hope to be finished with it by tomorrow.